Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 382383; Certificate 282689
- Widow's Pension: Application 1176545, Certificate 908327
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Ohio Veteran Association of Illinois. Roster of the Ohio Veteran Association of Illinois. (Springfield, Sangamon, Illinois, United States: O.H. Oldroyd, 1891).
Help fund new features!