- F. Carlisle Horn (add)
- M. Rebecca Ely (add)
- William A. Horn1843 - 1915
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- 1st Sergeant, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 23 June 1863
- Appointed Sergeant (from private) 10 August 1864
- Appointed 1st Sergeant 1 March 1865
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also in Company F, 87th Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company F, 88th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 565853; Certificate 356918
- Widow's Pension: Application 1041944, Certificate 788290
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 10927 (1915).