- William Graybill1836 - 1925
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 20 August 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- His pension card indicates that he also served in Company I; however, the Official Roster does not list him.
- Application 528480; Certificate 413438
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 4983 (1925).
Help fund new features!