William Sanford Fults
b.8 Oct 1819 North Carolina, United States
Facts and Events
Sanford Fults was amoung the early settlers in the Stouts Creek neighborhood. He was a trustee of the Mt. Pisgah Primitive Baptist Church of Christ about a mile east of Pine Forest in May 1855, when Selen Stout donated the three acres of land on which the church then stood for use by the neighborhood as a school and church. The Fults family lived near Saltillo and became associated with the people of that communityS1.
William S Fults signs his part to his mother-in-law, Martha, in the estate of John Richey: