- William Fisher1845 - 1918
- H. William Fisher1845 - 1918
- W. Amelia
Facts and Events
||14 APR 1845
||North Georgetown, Columbiana, Ohio, United States
||30 JUL 1918
||Scottville, Mason, Michigan, United States
||Brookside Cemetery, Amber (township), Mason, Michigan, United States
Civil War Service
- Application 615196; Certificate 453549
- Widow's Pension: Application 1125038, Certificate 855457
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Michigan, United States. Death certificates.