Facts and Events
William2 Deaver (Gilbert1) was born Abt. 1700 in , Ann Arundel Co., Md1,2, and died in , Rockingham co, Va3. He married Mrs. Wm Deaver Abt. 1728 in , Ann Arundel Co., Maryland4. She was born Abt. 1707 in , Ann Arundel Co., Md5.
Children of William Deaver and Mrs. Deaver are:
- + 2 i. Hugh E.3 Dever, born Abt. 1728 in , Ann Arundel Co., Maryland; died 1774 in North River, Augusta co, Va.
- 3 ii. James Dever, born Abt. 1731 in , Ann Arundel Co., Maryland6; died Abt. 1790 in North River, Agusta co., Virginia7. He married Elizabeth (Betty) Daniel; born in , Orange co., Virginia8.
- 4 iii. Charles Dever, born Abt. 1733 in , Rockingham co, Virginia*.
- 5 iv. John Dever, born Abt. 1735 in , Rockingham co, Virginia*.
- + 6 v. William Deaver, born Abt. 1737 in , Rockingham co, Virginia*; died Bet. 1790 - 1800 in Buncombe Co., NC.
- Note: it is highly unlikely that Charles, John and William Dever were born in Rockingham County in 1733-1737. Other accounts have this family in Maryland until about 1749, and Rockingham County was not established until 1778 (this area was previously part of Augusta County).