William W. Crow
d.24 Feb 1894
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 665719; Certificate 481730
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General. Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans, 1879-1903.
Help fund new features!