William W. Cox
d.AFT 6 FEB 1878
Facts and Events
||William W. Cox
||AFT 6 FEB 1878
Civil War Service
- Application 248335; Certificate 278597
- Widow's Pension: Application 813278, Certificate 580656
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based on date of Invalid Pension application (6 February 1878); date of Widow's Pension application not listed.
Help fund new features!