Facts and Events
||Wesley William Taber
||New York, United States
||3 Sep 1850
||New York City, New York, United StatesAge 9: 9th Ward, 3rd District
||New York City, New York, United StatesAge 13: 9th Ward, 4th District
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesConfectioner, worked in his father's shop
||24 Jul 1870
||New York City, New York, United States237 Bleecker Street, Occupation: Confectioner
||11 Jun 1900
||Bronx, New York, United States2316 Arthur Ave., Single, Age 55: Correct Age 58; Wesley lived with his parents and uncle throughout his life.
||5 Oct 1900
||Bronx, New York, United States2314 Arthur Ave, NY NY: Cause of Death: Malaria, Dysentary
||7 Oct 1900
||Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United StatesLot 16895, Section 167
Request to Inter remains of Wesley Taber
Wesley Taber's Final Resting Place
Letter 1887: Wesley Taber, P1 & 4
Letter 1887: Wesley Taber, P2 & 3
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 James Taber family, in New York, New York, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule: Seventh Census of the United States, NARA Microfilm Publication M432. (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), 3 Sep 1850.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 James Taber family, in New York Secretary of State. State Census, New York County, New York, 1855, Jun 1855.
- ↑ James Taber family, in New York, New York, United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 11 Jun 1900.
- ↑ United States 1870 Census.
There are two census enumertions for this family. "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M8XR-25F : accessed 30 Apr 2013), Wesley Taber in household of James Taber, New York, United States; citing p. 9, family 83, NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 552481. "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M866-39B : accessed 30 Apr 2013), Wesley Taber, New York, United States; citing p. 48, family , NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 552522
- ↑ Deaths Bronx New York 1900, in City of New York Municipal Archives, Box 2.
Wesley Taber Death Certificate 1901 Map - Arthur Ave., Bronx, NY 2314 Arthur Ave., Bronx, NY
- Information on Interment Record: Age at death - 54. Correct age at death - 58 years, 5 months, 5 days. This incorrect age suggests that Wesley's father wasn't capable of reporting a correct age at this time and that no other reliable family member was present.
- ↑ Interment Record for Wesley Taber