Hans Wendel Brecht
- H. Hans Wendel Brecht1721 - 1785
- W. Mary Martin (add)
m. abt. 1747
Facts and Events
||Hans Wendel Brecht
||Hans Wendel Bright
||27 Jul 1721
||Prob. Virginiato Mary Martin (add)
Hans Weldel Brecht (Bright) was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 356.--20th August, 1771. Thomas Steel and Isabel to Windel Bright, £125, 155 acres in Beverley Manor, corner Brownlee; corner John Steel, devised to Thomas by will of William Smith, dated 3d December, 1756. Delivered: Windle Bright, 30th September, 1773.
- Page 139.--21st November, 1772. Jacob Lockhart, Sr., to Windle Bright, part of tract Jacob now lives on in Beverley Manor, corner John Kirkpatrick; corner Robert Clark. Delivered: Windle Bright, 18th May, 1775.
- Page 444.--18th March, 1777. Beverley to Windle Bright. Delivered: Peter Hanger, May Court, 1778.
Disposition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 509.--15th October (?) November (?), 1773. Windle Bright and Elizabeth ( ) to Joseph Thompson, tract bequeathed to Thomas Steel by William Smith, 3d December, 1754.