Facts and Events
||Eisern, , Nassau-Siegen, Ger
||9 JAN 1701
||Roedgen, , Nassau-Siegen, Ger
||Germantown, Fauquier, Virginia, USAto Ann Elizabeth Cuntze
||Eisern, , N, Germanyto Ann Elizabeth Cuntze
||Fauquier, Fauquier, Virginia, USA
||Germantown, , Fauquier, Va
|Ancestral File Number
Acquisition of Land in Prince William County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Virginia Northern Neck Land Grants 1742-1775, Vol. 2:
- F-352: Tilman Weaver of Prince William County, 221 acres in said County. Surv. Mr. George Hume. Adj. Thornton, Weaver's other tract, Mr. Charles Burgess, Crummel's Branch, ____ Jon? line. 1 Sept. 1752. [Virginia Northern Neck Land Grants, 1742-1775, Vol. 2, pg. 21].
- Will of Tillman Weaver
- 14 December 1759. 27 March 1760
- "Very sick". Wife Elizabeth Weaver, to have use of plantation, being land I bought of Martin Hardin and taken up by John Hardin. After decease of wife, land to go to son, Tillman Weaver.
- Slaves to be divided between sons Tillman, John and Susannah Weaver.
- Wife to have livestock. Daughters; Ann Kemper (hus. John); Mary Hitt (hus. Harman) to have land in Culpepper Co and slaves; Eve Porter (hus. Samuel) to have land I bought of Charles Taylor.
- Daughter Catherine Weaver, to have 150 acres and slaves.
- Daughter, Susannah Weaver, to have 89 acres of land and slaves.
- Son, John Weaver, to have 150 acres and slaves.
- Son, Jacob Weaver, to have 200 acres and slaves.
- Exrs. Wife, son Jacob, Samuel Porter.
- Wit. William Norman, Tillman Martin, Thomas Marshall.
- [Fauquier County, Will Book page 13].
Information on Tillman Weaver
114. Tillman Weaver, born Abt. 1701 in Eisner, Germany; died Abt. 1760 in Fauquier
County, Virginia. He was the son of 228. John Henry Weaver and 229. Anna Margaret
Huttmann. He married 115. Ann Elizabeth Cuntze WFT Est. 1721-1747.
115. Ann Elizabeth Cuntze, born Abt. 1708; died WFT Est. 1723-1802. She was the
daughter of 230. Joseph Cuntze and 231. Anna Gertrud Reinschmidt.
Child of Tillman Weaver and Ann Cuntze is:
57 i. Ann Weaver, born WFT Est. 1721-1743 in ?; died WFT Est. 1759-1830 in ?; married John
Kemper WFT Est. 1741-1778 in ?.
- ↑ Blankenbaker, John (e-mail: john@@germanna.com). Germanna History.