Facts and Events
||Abt Aug 1600
||Stanstead, Suffolk, England
||11 Aug 1600
||Stanstead, Suffolk, EnglandSaint James parish
||15 OCT 1618
||Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandSt. Mary's Parish
to Edmund Rice
||13 Jun 1654
||Sudbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
||North Cemetery, Wayland, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
That this daughter of Edward Frost was the wife of Edmund Rice is surmised from the following circumstantial evidence:
- Edward Frost's 1616 will identifies her as unmarried
- Her 15 OCT 1618 marriage to Edmund Rice was found in Bury St. Edmund's
- Edmund and Thomasine named their second son Edward
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Holman, Mary Lovering, "English Notes on Edmund Rice", in The American Genealogist. (Demorest, Habersham, Georgia, United States: D.L. Jacobus), 10:135.
Citing parish register Stanstead, Suffolk
- ↑ Ancestral Register of Francis B. HAYNES.
- ↑ Savage, James. A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England: Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register. (Boston: Little, Brown, and Co, 1860-1862), III:528 (Rice).
- ↑ Sudbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States. Vital Records of Sudbury, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1903).
- King, Ella Bourdette Daly; Edgar Grant Sisson; and Charles Daly King. An Interim Tracing of the Ancestry of Valerie Daly King. (Richmond, VA: William Byrd Press, 1956), pp 24-28, 1956.
- Holman, Mary Lovering, "The Wife of Edmund Rice", in The American Genealogist. (Demorest, Habersham, Georgia, United States: D.L. Jacobus), 15:227.
Citing Marriage Register of St. Mary’s, Bury, Suffolk: 1618, October: Edmunde Rice & Thomasine Frost (15)
- ↑ Thomasine Frost Rice, in Find A Grave.