Thomas le Despencer, Earl of Gloucester
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Thomas le Despenser, 1st Earl of Gloucester KG (22 September 1373 – 13 January 1400) was the son of Edward le Despenser, 1st Baron le Despencer, whom he succeeded in 1375.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas le Despenser, 1st Earl of Gloucester, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Thomas le Despenser, 1st Earl of Gloucester, in Wikipedia.
- THOMAS le Despencer, son of EDWARD le Despenser & his wife Elizabeth Burghersh (1373-beheaded Bristol 13 Jan 1400, bur Tewkesbury Abbey)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), Volume 4 pages 278 to 281.
Help fund new features!