Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Thomas de Ros or Roos, 9th Baron de Ros of Helmsley (9 September 1427 – 17 May 1464) was a follower of the House of Lancaster during the Wars of the Roses.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Richardson, Douglas. Plantagenet ancestry : a study in colonial and medieval families. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co Inc, c2004), p. 313 ROOS:9, Primary quality.
- Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), vol. 2 p. 131 fn. c, 145, 242, 242 fn. e, 422, Primary quality.
Date Error> Mistakenly listed as "d. 1383" in 'The Complete Peerage', vol. 2 p. 242 fn. e.
- Thomas de Ros, 8th Lord de Ros of Helmsley, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
Help fund new features!