Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 8 August1862
- Muster out information not listed in Official Roster
- Also in Company B and Company F, 24 Indiana Infantry S2
- Application 762858; no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
Thomas Alderman listed as an alias of Thomas Roberts on the pension index card.
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).