d.AFT 10 FEB 1876
Facts and Events
||AFT 10 FEB 1876
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 21 May 1863
- Appointed 1 September 1863
- Promoted to Regt. Q.M. Sergeant 13 Feb 1864
- Reduced to ranks 1 March 1864
- Re-appointed Regt. Q.M. Sergt. 14 May 1864
- Muster out information not listed
- Also in Co. E, 13th Iowa Infantry and Co. H, 19th Ohio Infantry S2
- Application 214286; Certificate 153482
- Widow's Pension: Application 544875, Certificate 371832
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of Invalid Pension application; date of Widow's Pension application not listed.