Facts and Events
||15 Dec 1896
||Council, Adams, Idaho, United States
||Washington, Idaho, United StatesCouncil Precinct
||Glenns Ferry, Elmore, Idaho, United States
||5 Jun 1918
||Washington, Idaho, United StatesCambridge
||Ada, Idaho, United StatesHillsdale Precinct
||8 Aug 1984
||Cameron, Texas, United States
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kukowski, in Scott Family websites, Primary quality.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509), Primary quality.
Thomas Coski, 21, residence Cambridge, Idaho
b. 15 Dec 1896, Council, Idaho
father b. Germany
employer: Louis Coski, Cambridge, Idaho
Nearest relative: Joshn Coski, Glenns Ferry, Idaho
Tall, slender build, blue eyes, brown hair
- ↑ Hillsdale, Ada, Idaho, in United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T625), HH 22, Fam 23, Primary quality.
Lowe, R. P., rents farm, 30, married, b. MT, fa b. MO, mo b. KS, foreman, general farm
, Maud, wife, 32, married, b. MN, fa b. NJ, mo b. ME
Coski, Tom, hired man, 22, single, b. ID, both parents b. Germany, farm laborer, general farm
- ↑ Council, Washington, Idaho, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), HH 77, Fam 83, Primary quality.
Koski, John, b. Apr 1854, 46, m. 24 years, b. Germany, immigrated 1869, farmer, owns farm free of mtg
, Antonia, wife, b. Jan 1861, 39, m. 24 yrs, 11 children, 8 living, b. Germany, immigrated 1870
, Lewis, son, b. May 1883, 17, b. IL
, Alexander, son, b. Mar 1885, b. IL
, Paul, son, b. Nov 1887, 12, b. IL
, David, son, b. April 1890, 10, b. NE
, Elizabeth, dau, b. June 1892, 7, b. ID
, Katie, dau, b. July 1894, 5, b. ID
, Thomas, b. Dec 1896, 3, b. ID
, Rosie, b. 1896, 3, b. ID
- ↑ Glenns Ferry, Elmore, Idaho, in United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T623), HH 27, Fam 28, Primary quality.
Coski, John C., 64, widower, b. Germany/Poland, immigrated 1873, Naturalized, shoemaker in shop, self-employed, owns house free of mtg
, Katie, dau, 15, b. ID
, Thomas, son, 13, b. ID
- ↑ Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Secondary quality.
Thomas Coski, b. 15 Dec 1897, d. Aug 1984
Last Residence: Mc Call, Valley, Idaho, United States
State (Year) SSN issued: Idaho (Before 1951)
- ↑ Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Death Index, 1903-2000, Secondary quality.
Name: Thomas Coski
Death Date: 8 Aug 1984
Death County: Cameron
Help fund new features!