Facts and Events
||Thomas Abraham Boland
||Thomas Abram Boland
||21 APR 1871
||Eganville, Grattan, Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
||18 JUL 1903
||Rockingham, Raglan, Renfrew, Ontario, Canadato Annie Zummach
||25 APR 1946
||Killaloe, Hagarty, Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
||28 Apr 1946
||St. John's Anglican Cemetery, Eganville, Grattan, Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
There are 4 vital records available on MyHeritage for Thomas Abraham Boland, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Thomas Abraham Boland
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas Abraham Boland, in Ontario, Canada. Ontario Canada Births 1869-1913. (Toronto, Ontario: Archives of Ontario), 1871, Primary quality.
Name: Thomas Abraham Boland
Date of Birth: 21 Apr 1871
Birth : Renfrew
Father's Name: Charles Wm Boland
Mother's Name: Mary Ann Boland
Roll Number: MS929_4
- ↑ Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid - OCFA.
BOLAND Annie (Zummach)St John's Anglican, Eganville Renfrew Grattan OT-92-02
BOLAND Thomas Abraham St John's Anglican, Eganville Renfrew Grattan OT-92-02
- ↑ Cemetery Transacription, in Allen, Dolores M.; Ontario Genealogical Society. Ottawa Branch; and Geraldine Raddatz (Geraldine Teresa Raddatz) Kuehl. St. John's Anglican Cemetery, Raglin Street, Eganville, Ont., Grattan Twp., Renfrew Co. (Ottawa, Ontario: Ottawa Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, c1992), Page 17, Secondary quality.
Thomas Abraham Boland 1871-1946. His beloved wife Annie Zummach May 4, 1882-May 24, 1966. Also four infant children. (Footstones: Father, Mother)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Charlie W Boland household, in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 1901), Page 5, 31 Mar 1901, Primary quality.
ON RENFREW (South/Sud) (#111) Subdistrict: Hagarty, Sherwood & Jones I-2
5 18 43 Boland Charlie W M Head M Oct 5 1841 59
5 19 43 Boland Mary A F Wife M Dec 22 1848 52
5 20 43 Boland Thos A M Son S Apr 24 1871 29
5 21 43 Boland William A M Son S Apr 25 1877 23
5 22 43 Boland Cecila T F Daughter S Oct 13 1881 19
5 23 43 Boland Lawrie V F Daughter S Feb 26 1884 16
5 24 43 Boland Stewart P M Son S Jun 10 1883 17
5 25 43 Boland Minnie G F Daughter S Sep 10 1888 12
5 26 43 Boland Maggie I F Daughter S Mar 8 1889 11
5 27 43 Boland Annie F Lodger S Aug 4 1821 79
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Tapp Generation Report, Questionable quality.
THOMAS ABRAHAM BOLAND, b. November 07, 1875; d. 1955
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 St. John's Anglican Cemetery, Eganville, in Northern Ontario Canada Gravemarker Gallery, Secondary quality.
Thomas Abram Boland
His Beloved Wife
May 4, 1882 - May 24, 1966
Also four infant children
- ↑ Thomas A Boland & Annie Zummach, in Ontario, Canada. Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1928. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Archives of Ontario), 1903, Primary quality.
Name: Annie Zummach
Birth Place: Sindog Ont [probably Lyndoch, see the L in Lumber Cutter and the S in Sindoc - they are the same]
Father Name: August Zummach
Mother Name: Mary Noak
Estimated birth year: abt 1881
Spouse Name: Thomas A Boland
Spouse's Age: 32
Spouse Birth Place: Eganville Ont
Spouse Father Name: C W Boland
Spouse Mother Name : Margan Boland
Marriage Date: 18 Jul 1903
Marriage Place: Renfrew
Marriage County: Renfrew
Source: Indexed by: Ancestry.com
- ↑ Death of Well-Known Citizen of Killaloe, in Compiler: The Eganville Leader. Reflections of a Century: Stories and Photos from the Ottawa Valley. (Eganville, Ontario, Canada: The Eganville Leader Publishing Company Ltd. , July 2002 ), Page 274, Secondary quality.
The unexpected death on Thursday at the noon hour of Mr. Thomas A. Boland came as a shock to the people of Killaloe. Mr. Boland was a general merchant and widely known and respected. On Sunday, he observed his 75th birthday, and many friends called on him to offer felicitations. The funeral will be held from his late home on Sunday, April 28th, at 1:30 o'clock, p.m., to the Church of the Ascension, Killaloe. Interment in St. John's Cemetery, Eganville, Ontario.