m. 2 Feb 1802
- Sophia Behrens1802 - 1864
Facts and Events
- Baptised as Anne Marie Sophie Elisabeth of Mesmerode.
- Married as Anna Maria Sophia Behrens.
- Listed as Anne Marie Sophia Behrens of Mesmerode in 1820.
- Listed as Anne Sophie born Behrens of Mesmerode 14 in 1821.
- Listed as Sophie born Behrens in 1838.
- Listed as Anne Marie born Behrens in 1851.
- Listed on death record as Katherine Sophia from Mesmerode-Blumenau.
- Gaby Fricke gives her name as Catharina Elisabeth Anna Maria SOPHIA Behrens.
- Death record gives birth date a year earlier (1801). The Idensen records are more likely to be accurate, though, but it's possible the year was transcribed incorrectly on the baptism form from Idensen.
- Karen Rowe. Genealogy: Buchmeier.
- Edwin C. Friedrich and Karen Rowe. Church Records: Dyer, Indiana (Zion UCC). (Zion UCC Records).
- Donna Graves and Ronna Lounsbery. Graves/Lounsbery Genealogy (Hitzemann and Seegers). (unpublished).
- Transcribed by Karl Senne for Donna Graves. Church Records: Idensen, Germany (Ev. Luth. Church).
- Howard Piepenbrink. Howard Piepenbrink's Alvin Hitzeman Ahnentafel Chart.
- Ted Cash. Genealogy: Bremer/Cash.
- ↑ Godparents:
Anne Catharine Hellers
Marie Sophie Warnemann
- ↑ Immigrated on 30 May 1855 to New York City (Manhattan), New York Co, NY, with Friedrich Bremer and Sophia Seegers on the ship Hermann from Bremen Germany. (Ted Cash has image from passenger register on his web site.)
Help fund new features!