Facts and Events
- ↑ Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families, p. 3.
- ↑ Ward, Azuba Ruth (Azuba Ruth Seaver). The Hatch Family: descendants of Lewis Hatch of Lee, Massachusetts and Granville, New York, from Thomas Hatch of Barnstable, Massachusetts. (Bellevue, Washington: A.R. Ward, c1985).
- Sarah Rowley Hatch, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Jonathan Hatch's will, dated 15 Sept 1705, does not name his wife. The date of Dec. 1710 frequently given for Sarah's death is when Jonathan died.
- ↑ Sarah's father Henry died in July 1673, and his inventory references a debt from Jonathan Hatch, Sarah's husband. The language does not imply one way or the other whether Sarah was still alive, unless the mere inclusion of the debt implies something from the customs of the time.