Facts and Events
||Sarah M. Frady
||Sarah F. Dockery
||Sarah Elizabeth Frady
||06 Oct 1883
||Georgia, United States
||06 Oct 1886
||Cedar Grove, Walker, Georgia, United StatesSarah M. Frady, age 16, born Oct 1883, Georgia, cannot read or write, does not attend school, can speak English, single, in household of father Andy H. Frady, father born in Tennessee, mother born in Alabama
||25 May 1907
||Walker, Georgia, United StatesS. H. Coker to Sarah Frady
to Samuel H. Coker
||23 Jan 1920
||Walker, Georgia, United StatesSarah Dockery, wife, age 35, born in Georgia, parents born in Georgia, can read and write, in household of Andrew J. Dockery in Wilson District
||19 Jul 1980
||Catoosa, Georgia, United States
Sarah' Birth Year
- born Oct 1883, age 16, 1900 census
- calculated birth date, 1884, age 35 in the 1920 census
- born 06 Oct 1882, Social Security Death Index
- calculated birth year of 1884, Died 19 Jul 1980, age at death 95 years, Georgia Deaths, 1919-98 database
- No absolute conclusion except that she does not appear to have been born in 1886, per Peggy Guice's family report.
A Sarah M. Frady, age 16, born in Georgia is enumerated in the 1900 census in Cedar Grove, Walker, Georgia in the household of Andy H. Frady, her father, age 63, born in Tennessee. This is probably the Sarah Frady that married Samuel Coker. The families were both in Cedar Grove in 1900. In 1910 Andy Frady is living with one of his children in Chattooga, Georgia. He is a widower.
Unable to locate Samuel Coker and Sarah Frady in the 1910 census index on Ancestry or Heritage; the search was concentrated in Georgia.
I have the marriage record for Mrs. Sarah Coker to A. J. Dockrey on the 16 Dec 1917 in Chattooga County, Georgia.
Sarah Dockery is enumerated in the household of her husband Andrew J. Dockery, age 61 in the 1920 U.S. census in Wilson, Walker County, Georgia. She is 35 years of age. All of the children enumerated in the census have the last name Dockery, but it is possible that some of these children were born to Samuel Coker and Sarah Frady Coker Dockery.
Household in 1920
- Andrew J. Dockery, 61
- Sarah Dockery, 35
- Oria Dockery, female, 18
- Sarah A. Dockery, 15
- Virgie Dockery, female, 11
- Minnie Dockery, female, 6
- William Dockery, 1 6/12
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Andy H. Frady, dwelling #127, family #129, in Walker, Georgia, United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T623, roll 226, SD 7, ED 100, p. 285A (stamped), 28 Aug 2008, Secondary quality.
ditigal image on www.Ancestry.com
Cedar Grove is a district.
- ↑ Andrew J. Dockery, dwelling/family #159, in Walker, Georgia, United States. 1920 U.S. census population schedule, NARA T625, roll 281, SD 7, ED 179, p. 8B (penned), 29 Aug 1008, Secondary quality.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sarah Dockery, in Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index: Death Master File, database. (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service), 29 Aug 2008, Questionable quality.
Last Residence: 30728 La Fayette, Walker, Georgia, United States; Born: 6 Oct 1882; Died: Jul 1980; SSN issued: (Georgia(1965) / index from www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sarah F. Dockery, in State of Georgia, and Ancestry.com. Georgia Deaths, 1919-98 . (Georgia, United States: Georgia Health Department, Office of Vital Records), certificate #027277, 29 Aug 2008, Primary quality.
Death Date: 19 Jul 1980; County of Death: Catoosa; Race: W; Age 95 years; County of Residence: Walker; Date Filed: 12 Sep 1980/index from www. Ancestry.com
- ↑ Dockrey to Coker, in Chattooga, Georgia, United States. Marriage Records, Marriage Book 4, p. 420, 24 Jul 2008, Primary quality.
Probate Office, Chattooga County Courthouse, Summerville, Georgia
Marriage record of Mrs. Sarah Coker to A. J. Dockrey in 1917 in Chattooga, GA
- ↑ Cedar Grove is a district.
- ↑ Social security death index shows birth date of 6 Oct 1882. See personal history.