d.AFT 8 JUL 1869
Facts and Events
||AFT 8 JUL 1869
Civil War Service
- Application 145555; Certificate 336961
- Widow's Pension Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of application for pension
Help fund new features!