Facts and Events
Robert Telford was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Will Abstract of Robert Telford
From Adair County, Kentucky Wills:
- C:160 -- Robert Telford of Adair County, Kentucky
- Daughter Mary Ogle
- Daughter Jenny Walker
- Daughter Sally Gilmer
- Daughter Betsey Gilmer
- Son John Telford
- Son Alexander Telford
- Son Robert Telford
- Son William Telford
- Son James Telford to receive the plantation where I now live containing 137 1/2 acres plus personal property
- Will dated 11-Jan-1817, Will proved July 1823.
- Witnesses: Hugh French, Jr., William S. Patterson and Allen Walker.
- ↑ Houston, Florence Amelia Wilson; Laura Anna Cowan Blaine; and Ella Dunn Mellette. Maxwell history and genealogy: including the allied families of Alexander, Allen, Bachiler, Batterton, Beveridge, Blaine, Brewster, Brown, Callender, Campbell, Carey, Clark, Cowan, Fox, Dinwiddie, Dunn, Eylar, Garretson, Gentry, Guthrie, Houston, Howard, Howe, Hughes, Hussey, Irvine, Johnson, Kimes, McCullough, Moore, Pemberton, Rosenmüller, Smith, Stapp, Teter, Tilford, Uzzell, Vawter, Ver Planck, Walker, Wiley, Wilson. (Indianapolis, Ind: Press of C.E. Pauley, Indianapolis Engraving Co., 1916), p. 381, Secondary quality.