Robert P. Cooke
d.14 Nov 1895
Facts and Events
There are 15 vital records available on MyHeritage for Robert P. Cooke, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Robert P. Cooke
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 22 September 1862 (Co. H, 117th Ohio Vol. Infantry)
- Transferred 20 November 1862 to Co. A, 117th Ohio Vol. Infantry (117th OVI became 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery 2 May 1863)
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Application 721112; Certificate 795501
- Widow's Pension: Application 625085, Certificate 423956
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General. Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans, 1879-1903.