- Robert Wilson Caldwell1832 - 1911
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 1035679 (29 June 1891); no certificate number (an indication that the pension was never approved)
- Widow's Pension Application 1110172 (9 Nov 1917); no certificate number (an indication that the pension was never approved)
Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio. Section 42.
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).
Help fund new features!