d.bef 20 Feb 1880
Facts and Events
||bef 20 Feb 1880
NOTE: There is also a Richard Tomlinson in Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 9 August 1862
- Reduced from Corporal 1 December 1862
- Discharged 14 March 1863 at Covington, Kentucky on Surgeon's certificate of disability
- No veteran pension
- Widow's Pension: Application 260473 (dated 20 Feb 1880), Certificate 329488
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).