m. abt. 1719
- Andrew Elliott, of Augusta County, VA and Craven County, SCABT 1719 -
- William Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA1721 - 1771
- Richard ElliottABT 1722 -
- Archibald Elliott, of the Calfpasture, Augusta County, VA and Anson County, NC1726 -
- George Elliott, Sr.est 1728-1745 - ABT 1804
- James Elliott1735-1748 - Bef 1799
- Robert Elliott1743 - 1802
Facts and Events
There are 2 vital records available on MyHeritage for Richard Elliott, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Richard Elliott
Records of Richard Elliott in Augusta County, VA
- Page 512.--21st May, 1772. Robert Graham's estate settled; Ralph Laferty, administrator. 1766, August--Paid Mathew Wilson, Richard Ellet.
- Page 348.--__ _____, 1772. James Stewart's estate appraised-- Notes of, viz: Richard Elliott, Jas. Scoolcraft, Daniel McLean (by the road), Patt. Hamilton by road, Charles Firnelson by road. Darby Connly by road, Geo. Westfall by the road, by a private balance of Ginsang by Ralph Stewart.
- MARCH 17, 1774. - (327) Road from Joseph Gregory's to William Hamilton's, on Monongahela River, to be viewed by Jacob Warrick, John Warrick, Richard Eliot and Ralph Stuart.
- MAY 18, 1774. - (468)) Ephraim Richardson and Wm. Martin--road surveyors from Francis Wier's, on Monongahela River, to Thorny Creek, on waters of Greenbrier. John Warwick, Richard Elliott and Ralph Stewart are exempted from working on above road until it is built. William Hadden is ordered to clear from Thorny Creek to Nap's Creek, with tithables living below him on Nap's Creek, and from Alexr. Dunlap's to William Sharp's on Greenbrier. Jacob Warwick, road overseer, from William Warwick's to Back Creek, with tithables from Thomas Cartmell's up Greenbrier to the head and down Nap's Creek to Moses Moore's.
- Page 87.-- (undated, appears to be 1779) Vendue bill of above James Stewart, deceased, 1772, to, viz: Richard Eliot, Wm. Haddon.
- Page 259.--15th July, 1782. John Vance's estate appraised by John Davis, Alex. Hamilton, Richard Eliot.
- Page 14.-- (undated, appears to be abt. 1783-1784) Part of tract on Jacksons River, patented William Jackson, deceased. Teste: John Dean, Richard Elliote, James McLean.