Facts and Events
||2 Sep 1809
||Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
||Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAto Catherine Melvina Painter
||28 May 1838
||Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAPennsylvania, Philadelphia City, Death Certificate 1803-1915, Age 28 y 8m 26 d,
On his death certificate it mentions his age (29 years, 8 months, 26 days), occupation (hatter), color (white), marriage status (married), native of (philadelphia), has resided in Phila (nearby his whole life). Cemetery is Kensington Union Burial Ground. He died of "anurism of pulmonic artery". He resided at 12th street.
Note about the Cemetery.
Kensington Union Cemetery
Also known as Union Burial Ground of the Northern Liberties & Kensington
Bounded by Gaul, Berks(Vienna) and Belgrade(West) in Kensington Sts.
(removed to Northwood cemetery and also possibly Palmer Cemetery)
- 1830 Census for Phillip (none)
- 1830 Census for Henry (maybe 1 - North Liberty Ward 3)
- Endowments for living, 183404, 5 Sep 1863.
relationship to son Henry as stated by Henry. Name is given as Phillip.
- Smith, George. Family History of Henry Augustus Baker. (Salt Lake City, UT : Smith, 1973).
Name is given as Phillip or Henry Phillip.
- ↑ Found using familysearch record search pilot. In the death record of Philadelphia. Film 1905519, Folder 4009786, Image 1695