Phebe Ann Tucker
b.22 Oct 1820
Facts and Events
||Phebe Ann Tucker
||22 Oct 1820
||28 Nov 1839
||Shelby, Indiana, United Statesto Rev. John Reece
||11 Mar 1840
||Johnson, Indiana, United StatesBecame member of Second Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, by experience
||7 Aug 1846
||Johnson, Indiana, United States
||Franklin, Johnson, Indiana, United StatesSecond Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- ↑ Grubb-Griffith-Downey-Harrison and Related Families, Marsha L Downey, 2008-03-26, in RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project, ID:I020506, accessed 24 June 2009, Secondary quality.
Copy of record from Bible of Ephraim & Winnaford Hood Tucker, owned (1930's) by Mrs. Winnaford Strickler Allen.
Phebe Ann Tucker born October 22, 1820
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Find A Grave, Memorial# 94265217, Secondary quality.
Phebe Ann Reese
Death: Aug. 7, 1846, Johnson County, Indiana, USA [place of death needs verification]
Burial: Second Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Franklin, Johnson County, Indiana, USA
25y 9m 15d
W/o John Reese
- ↑ Biographies, Rev. John Reece, in Shelby, Indiana, United States. GenWeb, Secondary quality.
Mr. Reece was first married to Phebe Ann Tucker, Nov. 28, 1839, and one son, Benjamin H., was born to them. Mrs. Reece died at an early age, Aug. 7, 1846.
[Original Source: Atlas of Shelby Co., Indiana, Chicago: J.H. Beers & Co, 1880, pg 35]
- ↑ Hayward, Elizabeth (Mary Elizabeth McCoy), and Johnson County, Indiana) Second Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church (Needham Township. Genealogical abstracts from records of Second Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, constituted in 1835, Johnson County Indiana. (Rochester, New York: American Baptist Historical Society, 1972), pp. 15-16, Secondary quality.
Phebe Ann , exp. Mr 11, 1840; d. Ag. 8, 1846
- ↑ Curry, George; Johnson County Press (Indiana); Johnson County, Indiana) Weekly Democratic Herald (Franklin; Indiana) Allen County Public Library (Fort Wayne; and Johnson County, Indiana) Franklin Examiner (Franklin. Death notices, 1846-1860, Johnson County, Indiana, newspapers. (Ft. Wayne, Indiana: Allen County Public Library, 1986), Secondary quality.
Reese, Phoebe, (wife of Rev. John) 7 Aug 1846 [Franklin Examiner]
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Hougham, Ruth Trout; Daughters of the American Revolution. Alexander Hamilton Chapter (Indiana); and Robert Bradley Hougham. Cemetery records of Johnson County, Indiana. (Ft. Wayne, Indiana: Allen County Public Library, 1986), p. 118, Secondary quality.
Phoebe Ann, d. 7 Aug 1846 25 yrs 9 mon 15 da (wife of John and dau. of Ephraim & Winnaford Hood Tucker)