Facts and Events
Peter Roller was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 66.--18th August, 1761. George Moser's sale bill recorded--To Nicholas Hufman, Philip Harper. Cash by Smith and Love for Peter Roling. Paid Ephraim Love, Arthur Johnson, Thos. Wilmouth, to nursing deceased 5 weeks when he was under the doctor, and taking care of his creatures.
- Vol. 2 - Butt vs. Kisler--O. S. 95; N. S. 32--Bill, 26th April, 1796; In 1792 Henry Butt bought of Frederick Kistler land in Rockingham, title to which was in Fredericks' father-in-law, Peter Rowlair. In October, 1792, Kistler moved to Georgia. On 2d September, 1805, Erronemous Deck is about to remove to Tennessee. Peter Roler's will in Rockingham, dated 18th January, 1797. Wife Elizabeth; son John; son Conrad; son Peter; daughters Catharine, Christina, Elizabeth and Susannah. Proved in Rockingham, January Court, 1798.
- Vol. 2 - APRIL, 1796 (N to Z). Peter Rolaur vs. Henry Butt--Ejectment. Rockingham, 1795. Grant, 27th August, 1783, by Benjamin Harrison, Governor, to Peter Rolaur, assignee of Jacob Hornberry, 65 acres by Survey, dated 7th December, 1769, on north side North River, top of Funk's Hill.
- Vol. 2 - Roller vs. Kisler--O. S. 134; N. S. 46--Bill, 1807. Heirs of Peter Roller of Rockingham are Frederick Kisler and Catharine, his wife (of Georgia); David Wheelbarger and Christina, his wife; John Kiblinger and Elizabeth, his wife; John Plegher and Susannah, his wife; Conrad, Peter and John Roller.
- ↑ Ancestry.com/Ancestry Family Trees: Public Members Trees.