Facts and Events
||1 Aug 1787
||Rhinebeck, Dutchess, New York, United States
||12 Aug 1787
||Rhinebeck, Dutchess, New York, United StatesSponsors: David Elshefer, Elisabeth Eckert
||20 Sep 1820
||Rhinebeck (town), Dutchess, New York, United Statesto Catherine Teal
||to Hannah Hagadorn (add)
||24 Oct 1851
||Glens Falls, Warren, New York, United States
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kelly, Arthur C. M. Baptismal records of St. Peter's Lutheran Church, Rhinebeck, New York (called Stone Church), 1733-1899. (Rhinebeck, New York: Kelly, 1968).
- Will of George Ring (1752 - 1818). (New York. Surrogate's Court (Dutchess County) , Wills, 1751-1903, Book E, 405-408.).
- Kelly, Arthur C. M. Marriage records of the four reformed congregations of Old Rhinebeck, Dutchess County, New York, 1731-1899. (Kelly), 83.
- New York Gazette (New York, New York), Sept. 27, 1820.
At Rhinebeck, Peter Ring, to Miss Catharine Teal.
- Kelly, Arthur C. M. Rhinebeck road records, Dutchess County, NY, 1722-1857. (Kinship Books), 60, 68-72.
- Kelly, Arthur C. M. Records of Lutheran Churches of Rhinebeck, Dutchess County, NY area: members, confirmands, & family lists, 1734-1889. (Kinship Books), 55.
- United States. 1820 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Free white males - 16 to 18: 1
Free white males - 26 to 44: 1
Free white females - 16 to 25: 1
Free white females - 45 and over: 1
Slaves, males - 14 to 25: 1
Slaves, females - 14 to 25: 1
Slaves, females - 26 to 44: 1
Persons engaged in manufactures: 1
- Evening Post (New York, New York), Jan. 26, 1826, p. 2.
DIED, At Rhinebeck, Dutchess Co. on Sunday evening last, (22d instant) Catharine, wife of Mr. Peter Ring, after a long and painful illness of five months perfectly resigned to the blessed of her redeemer, aged 29 years, leaving her husband with three small children, and a large circle of friends and acquaintances to deplore her loss.
- United States. 1830 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Census Place: Rhinebeck, Dutchess, New York; Page: 389; NARA Series: M19; Roll Number: 104.
Free white males - 0 to 5: 3
Free white males - 5 to 9: 1
Free white males - 15 to 19: 2
Free white males - 20 to 29: 1
Free white males - 40 to 49: 1
Free white females - 5 o 9: 1
Free white females - 15 to 19: 1
Free white females - 20 to 29: 1
Free white females - 24 to 35: 1
Free colored males - 24 to 35: 1
Free colored females - 10 to 23: 1
Neighbors: Anna Maria Ring, David L. Ring
- Hastings, Hugh; Henry Harmon Noble; and New York. Council of Appointment. Military minutes of the Council of Appointment of the state of New York, 1783-1821. (Washington [District of Columbia]: Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1975), Vol. 2; 1955.
March 2, 1813: One Hundred and Elventh regiment of infantry (Anthony De Lamater, lieutenant colonel)...Fusiliers--Francis A. Livingston, captain; Peter A. Ring, lieutenant; James Van Kewren, ensign.
Help fund new features!