Patrick III , Earl of Dunbar
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Patrick III, 7th Earl of Dunbar (c. 1213 – 24 August 1289) was lord of the feudal barony of Dunbar and its castle, which dominated East Lothian, and the most important military personage in the Scottish Borders.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Patrick III, Earl of Dunbar, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- Weir, Alison. Britain's Royal families : the complete genealogy. (London: The Bodley Head, c1989).
- Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59).
- Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 1, page 1205.
- Patrick de Dunbar, 6th Earl of Dunbar, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.