- Morgan Ellsworth Burk1843 - 1914
Facts and Events
||Morgan Ellsworth Burk
||1 OCT 1843
||Richmond Dale, Ross, Ohio, United States
||29 NOV 1914
||Marion, Marion, Ohio, United States
||Marion Cemetery, Marion, Marion, Ohio, United States
Civil War Service
- Application 1201575; Certificate 963660
- Widow's Pension: Application 1038317, Certificate 790418
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 62022 (1914).