Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 22 July 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also in Company K, 12th Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company E, 63 Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 495004; Certificate 927472
- Widow's Pension: Application 974058: Certificate - none listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).