Facts and Events
Michael Zircle was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Disposition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 107.--16th November, 1776. Michael Sircle and Catherine ( ), of Dunmore County, to Ludwick Fulmor (delivered: John Separs, 20th August, 1793), 130 acres patented to John Bair 10th March, 1755, and conveyed by him to Eve Sircle; also 54 acres patented to my mother, Eve Sircle, now deceased, 10th September, 1755, and descended to Michael as eldest son and heir of Eve.
- Page 111.--16th November, 1776. Same (From Michael Sircle and Catherine ( ), of Dunmore County) to John Chrisman Pap, 130 acres patented to John Bear 10th March, 1755, and conveyed by John to Eve Sircle August, 1761, and descended to Michael as eldest son.
Records in Virginia
- P-304: Andrew Circle of Dunmore County, 386 acres in said County. Surv. John Hough. Adj. Michael Circle, Henry Boughman, Casper Branner. 7 Nov. 1774. [Virginia Northern Neck Land Grants, 1742-1775, Vol. 2, Gertrude E. Gray, pg. 227].
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Alice Lawrence. Keplinger GED Lawrence. (GED File, Downloaded November 27, 2004).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Roger Bartlett. Keplinger GED Bartlett. (GED File, Downloaded November 27, 2004).