Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Widow's Pension: Application 69787, Certificate 47676
- Minor's Pension: Application 229063, no certificate number found (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.