d.1 Feb 1911
Facts and Events
Wife Katherine is also buried at Arlington (site 17866) S3
Civil War Service
- Application 1312150; Certificate 1094249
- Widow's Pension: Application 957535, Certificate 717955
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.