Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- 1st Sergeant, Company D, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 6 July 1863
- Appointed from Private 1 October 1864
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company K, 6th US Cavalry 2
- Application 1201050; Certificate 975544
- Widow's Pension: Application 1652745, Certificate A 12-9-29
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!