b.WFT Est 1713-1728
Facts and Events
||WFT Est 1713-1728
There are 2 vital records available on MyHeritage for Matthew Robinson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 264.--27th March, 1753. Borden, &c., to Mathew Robinson, 400 acres of 92100. Joseph Culton's cor., Back Creek; John Robinson's survey. Teste: John and James Robinson, Alex. Walker.
Disposition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 201.--26th March, 1763. Mathew ( ) Robinson to Henry Campbell and James Culton, £40, 200 acres, part of Borden's 92,100; corner said Campbell, crossing Back Creek; corner John Robinson.
- Page 203.--25th March, 1763. Same (from Mathew ( ) Robinson) to Henry Campbell, £25, 200 acres, part of 92,100; corner Joseph Cultan, crossing Back Creek.
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 300.--26th February, 1750. Elizabeth Crawford, George Anderson, Robert Patterson's bond as administrators of James Crawford, with surety Patrick Crawford, Mathew Robinson.
- Page 247.--27th March, 1753. Borden to John Robinson, 300 acres, part of 92100. Mathew Robinson's survey; Wm. Reagh's cor., Back Creek. Teste: Alex. Walker, James Robinson, Mathew Robinson.
- Vol. 1 - AUGUST 16, 1759. - (290) John Poage and Saml. Henderson qualify admrs. of Elizabeth Robinion, decd., Mathew Robinson, the heir-at-law, refusing. (Note: this appears to be Matthew's mother, Elizabeth)
- Page 188.--25th May, 1760. Thomas Paxton's will--To wife, Sarah; to son Thomas, executor; to son, Samuel; to son-in-law, Mathew Robinson; to granddaughter, Elizabeth Eakin; to grandson, John Robinson, Teste: Mathew Lyle, Alex. Smiley, Andw. Smiley. Proved, 16th November, 1762, by Lyle and Alex. Smiley. Thos. Paxton qualifies, with Andw. Hays. Mathew Lyle.
- Page 673.--2d August, 1764. John Robinson and Sarah ( ) to Daniel Harvey, £25, 150 acres in Borden's tract, Mathew Robinson's line. Teste: John and Samuel Edmiston and John Stewart. Delivered: Daniel Harvey, April, 1768. Conveyed by Borden to Robinson.
- Page 75.--17th August, 1767. Same (from Borden's executors) to James Lecky, £30, 200 acres, part of 92,100 acres, side of North River on or near Mathew Robinson's line; corner James Campbell; widow McClure's line. Delivered: James Lackey, August, 1770.