Facts and Events
There are 13 vital records available on MyHeritage for Mary C. McCALL, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Mary C. McCALL
2 Jun 1868 married Dennis Walsh
12 Feb 1872 married Daniel W. Hallisey
1850: Age was misinterpreted as “11”, but was actually a “4.”
1870: Living, without her first husband, with parents and siblings.
1880: Shown as “Maud.” (?)
Informant on her death certificate is Robert D. Waterhouse.
- Muskingum, Ohio, United States. 1860 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Year: 1860; Census Place: Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio; Roll: M653_1018; Page: 177; Image: 357.
Hiram McCall 40 M Livery Stable 2000 2500 Ohio
Ann 32 F Ireland
Mary 19 F Ohio
William 12 M Ohio
John 2 M Ohio
Elizabeth Crowley 20 F Ohio
- Muskingum, Ohio, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Year: 1870; Census Place: Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio; Roll: M593_1251; Page: 529; Image: 463.
McCall, Harlan 54 M W Retail Grocer 3500 500 Ohio
, Anna 49 F W Keeps House Ireland
, William 21 M W Laborer Ohio
, Anna 15 F W Attends School Ohio
, John 13 M W Attends School Ohio
, Elizabeth 8 F W Attends School Ohio
Walsh, Mary 25 F W 4000 10,000 Ohio
- ↑ Muskingum, Ohio, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Year: 1850; Census Place: Zanesville Ward 2, Muskingum, Ohio; Roll: M432_717; Page: 211; Image: 292.
Harlan McCall 30 M Boat Capt Ohio
Ann 25 F Ireland
Mary 4 F Ohio
William 2 M Ohio
Bridget Manning 19 F Ireland
- Ohio Genealogical Society. Muskingum County Chapter. Marriages of Muskingum County, Ohio. (Ohio: Muskingum County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society, 1999-).
- ↑ Ohio, West Virginia, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- District of Columbia, United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 FamilySearch. Ohio Deaths 1908-1953. (Ohio, United States: Intellectual Reserve, Inc.), Mary C. Hallisy death certificate.
Name: Mary C. Hallisy
Death date: 06 Feb 1923
Death place: Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio
Birth date: 24 Dec 1845
Age at death: 77 years 1 month 13 days
Marital status: Widowed
Race or color: Caucasian
Street address: 2363 West 14th St., Ward 3
Burial date: 06 Feb 1923
Burial place: Wheeling, West Virginia
Father's name: Herman Mccall
Father's birthplace: Ohio
Mother's name: Anna Manrow
Mother's birthplace: Ohio
GSU film number: 1992183
Digital GS number: 4000557
Image number: 3290
Reference number: fn 8734
Collection: Ohio Deaths 1908-1953
Ohio Death Certificate 6 Feb 1923 |