m. bef. 1722
- William Wilson, of the Jackson River and Bullpasture, Augusta County, VA1722 - 1810
- Sarah 'Sally' Wilsonabt 1724/25 -
- Agnes Sarah Wilson1728 -
- Lt. Col. George Wilson, of Hampshire and Augusta County, VA1729 - 1777
- John Wilson, of Jackson River, Augusta County, VAabt 1732 - 1756
- Capt. Samuel Wilson, of the Bullpasture, Augusta County, Virginia1735 - 1774
- Elizabeth WilsonAbt 1736 -
- James Wilson1739 - 1824
- Martha Wilson1741 - 1828
Facts and Events
- The inscription, rudely chiselled, is almost obliterated and illegible. On one side it reads : "John Wilson Intered Here The Bodys Of His 2 Childer fc WIFE YD MOTHER MARY MARCUS WHO DYED AcST THE 4th 1742 AGED 22
Some sources have John's wife as "Martha:"
Help fund new features!