Facts and Events
||Indiana, United States
||19 JUL 1825
||Clark, Indiana, United Statesto John Snow
||Clark,Indiana, United Statesmember New Washington Baptist Church
||Fountain, Indiana, United States
||Shelby, Indiana, United StatesHendricks Township
||22 Apr 1843
||Johnson, Indiana, United Statessigned Deed of Sale with husband
||Johnson, Indiana, United StatesFranklin Township
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Johnson County, Indiana, in United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, HH 502, Fam 502, Primary quality.
Snow, John, 45, farmer, b. IN, [no RE]
, Mary, 42, b. IN
, James, 20, Laborer, b. IN
, Robert, 16, b. IN
, John, 15, b. IN
, Samuel, 12, b. IN
, Isaac, 10, b. IN
- ↑ Franklin County, Indiana, in United States. 1830 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 63, Primary quality.
Snow, John, 2 males under 5, 1 male 20-30, 1 f 20-30 [Mary]
- ↑ United States. 1840 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
Snow, John, 2 m>5, 2 m 5-10, 2 m 10-15, 1 m 30-40, 1 f 30-40 [Mary]
- ↑ Vol N, in Johnson, Indiana, United States. Deed Records, Primary quality.
John Snow and Mary Snow his wife of Johnson County, IN were paid $200
By Charles Johnson of Clark County, IN for all the interest of them in
The West 1/2 of the NW1/4, S30, T12, R5E And the E1/2 of the NW1/4, S30, T12, R5E
Signed 22 Sept 1843, John x his mark Snow, Mary Snow
Witness John B. Kerr JP
Recorded 30 Sep 1852
- ↑ Church Book, New Washington Baptist Church, 1807 – 1836. TS, anonymous transcriber MSS 24, Hamilton Library Archives, Franklin College, in Silver Creek Baptist Church (Clark County, Indiana); Indiana) Church of Christ on Owens Creek (Clark County; and Indiana) Fourteen Mile Creek Baptist Church (Clark County. Church records, 1798-1837. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1986), p. 41, Secondary quality.
List of members [after 1825 -- possibly into 1830s], inc. William Roe and wife, Haley H. Roe, Sally Reese, Benj. Reese, William Stucker, Elizabeth Russell, Everlina Goodin, Anna Johnson, Polly Snow
- ↑ probably Clark county