d.AFT 20 Nov 1764
Facts and Events
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for Mary Christian, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Mary Christian
Two Marriages of Mary Christian
- Mary CHRISTIAN
- She was married 1st to John MOFFETT .(21)(3) Children were: Hannah MOFFETT.
- She was married 2nd to John TRIMBLE. (28) AUGUSTA COUNTY VIRGINIA -CHALKLEY'S CHORNICLES; pge 364. - 20th November 1764, James and Mary Trimble's bond (with James Gilmore, Ben estill, George Moffet, David Trimble) as Administers of John Trimble. Children were: James TRIMBLE. (and probably others).
- Records of Mary Christian:
- From Chalkley's Augusta County, VA Court Orders and Records:
- Page 161.--20th November, 1746. John Moffett, mason, to Mathew Robertson, of the Province of Pennsylvania. Whereas, by patent 6th September, 1736, to Beverley & Co., and Beverley bought out the other partners 17th September, 1736, and Beverley by deed 29th February, 1739, granted to John Moffett 396 acres, part of Beverley Manor, £110 current money Virginia; 396 acres above on a branch of Shanando called Cathey's Run. Witnesses, Robert King and Silas Hart. Acknowledged by John, and dower released by Mary, his wife, 20th November, 1746.
- Page 142.--17th May, 1749. Mary Moffett's bond as administratrix of John Moffett, with sureties Robert and Wm. Christian.
- Vol. 1 - NOVEMBER 15, 1752 - (361) Mary Moffett, widow of John Moffett, has since intermarried with John Trimble.
Guardianship records of Mary's children with her first husband, John Moffett:
- Page 466.--16th November, 1752. Robert Christian's bond as guardian (appointed) to Mary and Robert Moffett, orphans of John Moffett, with sureties John and William Christian.
- Page 466.--16th November, 1752. John Christian's bond as guardian (appointed) of Catherine, Wm., and Hannah Moffett, orphans of John Moffett, with sureties Francis F. McCown, Robert Brown.
- Page 467.--16th November, 1752. William Christian's bond as guardian (appointed) to George and John Moffett, orphans of John Moffett, with surety James Lockhart.
- Vol. 1 - November, 1756 (B) - p. 316: Trimble vs. Gardner. - John Trimble and Mary, his wife, complain of Alexander Gardner and Benjamin Copland. Bond dated 12th September, 1749. Made to Mary Moffett, who married Trimble. Suit begun 1755, 30th November.
- Page 362.--19th May, 1762. John Trimble and Mary ( ) to Henry Criswell, 400 acres on southemost branch of North River of Shanando, on Stony Lick Branch. Acknowledged and privy examination of Mary.
- p. 86. Will Book No. 3 -(364) 20th November, 1764. James and Mary Trimble's bond (with James Gilmore, Ben. Estill, Geo. Moffett, David Trimble), as administrators of John Trimble.
- 15 April 1765 - p. 120: (335) Court of Claims and Grievances. Wm. Elliott, provisions. John Finley, provisions. Mary Trimble, relict of John Trimble, for horse of John's impressed and provisions. Wm. Armstrong, provisions. Henry Criswell, horse impressed. Samuel Wilson, provisions and horse impressed. John Miller, provisions. David Doage, provisions. Ralph Laverty, provisions. Thos. Beard, provisions. John Trimble, provisions. Nathan Gilliland, carriage of "Flower." John McClary, provisions.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 v15t0604.FTW.
Date of Import: Jul 20, 2002