Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- No veterans' pension
- Widow's Pension: Application 508863, Certificate 397695
- Minor's Pension: Application 702433, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Note on pension index card: "See IC 1006099, Henry H. Sterling, G 27 N.Y. Inf."
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).