Facts and Events
||Georgia, United States
||20 Sept 1853
||Lumpkin County, Georgia, USAto John E. Hulsey
||Dahlonega, Lumpkin, Georgia, United StatesCause: Mother Martha (27); Nathaniel (5); Nancy (3) Household includes: Father John (32), Miner
||9 Jun 1870
||Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia, USACause: Read/Write: No; Household includes husband John (40), son Nathaniel (15) and daughter Nancy (11) Occupation: keeping house
||5 Jun 1880
||Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia, United StatesCause: Age listed as 40; Read/Write: No; Marital Status: Widow; Parents both born in Georgia; Household includes daughter Sarah (18) Occupation: Laborer
||5 Jun 1900
||Glade District, Hall, Georgia, USACause: Read/Write: No Marital Status: Widowed
||Lumpkin, Georgia, United States
> Census Place: Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia
> Source: FHL Film 1254156 National Archives Film T9-0156 Page 331A
> Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
> Martha HULSEY Self F W W 40 GA Occ: Laborer Fa: GA Mo: GA
> SarahHULSEY Dau F S W 18 GA Occ: Laborer Fa: --- Mo: ---
Biographical Information - from Rootsweb
Martha Chapman/John Hulsey
1870 Census - Household of John Hulsey
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Aberksan/1880 United States Federal Census, Year: 1880; Census Place: Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia; Roll: T9_156; Family History Film: 1254156; Page: 331.1000; Enumeration District: 145; Image: 0207.
Birth date: abt 1856Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1880Residence place: Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia, United States
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census. (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Year: 1900; Census Place: Glade, Hall, Georgia; Roll: T623_202; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 80.
Birth date: May 1835Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1900Residence place: Lula Town, Hall, Georgia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census. (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), Year: 1870; Census Place: , Lumpkin, Georgia; Roll: M593_163; Page: 426; Image: 234.
Birth date: abt 1835Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1870Residence place: Lumpkin, Georgia
- ↑ Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census. (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- Ancestry Family Trees. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- United States. Census Office. 10th census, 1880. Lists of persons enumerated in the 1880 federal census for Georgia. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1946), FHL Film 1254156 National Archives Film T9-0156 Page 328C.
Census Place: Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia
Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
John CHAPMAN Self M M W 62 NC Fa: NC Mo: NC
Nancy CHAPMAN Wife F M W 48 GA Occ: Keeping House Fa: --- Mo: ---
Martha CHAPMAN Dau F S W 16 GA Occ: Works On Farm Fa: NC Mo: GA
Hariett CHAPMAN Dau F S W 14 GA Occ: Works On Farm Fa: NC Mo: GA
Record on Rootsweb
Help fund new features!