d.AFT 9 AUG 1890
Facts and Events
||AFT 9 AUG 1890
Civil War Service
- 2nd Lieutenant, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 4 August 1862
- Appointed 1st Sergeant (from Sergeant), date not listed
- Promoted to 2nd Lieutenant 20 January 1865
- Mustered out 20 June 1865
- Application 792518; Certificate 645377
- Widow's Pension: Application 736400, Certificate 517336
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based on date of veteran's pension application; date of widow's pension application not listed.
Help fund new features!