Maria of Brabant
d.2 Dec 1338
Facts and Events
||Maria of Brabant
||2 Dec 1338
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Marie of Brabant (1278–1338), was a Countess Consort of Savoy; married in 1297 to Amadeus V, Count of Savoy. She was the daughter of John I, Duke of Brabant and Margaret of Flanders.
- Maria of Savoy
- Catherine of Savoy, d. 1336, married to Leopold I (duke of Austria and Styria)
- Anna of Savoy, d. 1359, married to Byzantine Emperor Andronikos III Palaiologos
- Beatrice of Savoy (1310–1331), married in 1327 to Henry VI, Duke of Carinthia, count of Tirol
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Marie of Brabant, Countess of Savoy, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.