- Ferdinand1572 - 1572
- Anna of Austria1573 - 1598
- Maria Christierna1574 - 1621
- Archduchess Catherine Renata , of Austria1576 - 1595
- Elisabeth1577 - 1586
- Ferdinand II , Holy Roman Emperor1578 - 1637
- Karl1579 - 1580
- Archduchess Gregoria Maximiliana , of Austria1581 - 1597
- Archduchess Eleanor , of Austria1582 - 1620
- Archduke Maximilian Ernest , of Austria1583 - 1616
- Margaret , of Austria1584 - 1611
- Leopold V , Archduke of Austria1586 - 1632
- Constance , of Austria1588 - 1631
- Maria Maddalena of Austria1589 - 1631
- Charles , of Austria, Bishop of Wroclaw1590 - 1624
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Maria Christierna of Austria (10 November 1574 – 6 April 1621), was a German princess member of the House of Habsburg and by marriage Princess of Transylvania.
She was the daughter of Archduke Charles II of Austria, the son of Emperor Ferdinand I, and Maria Anna of Bavaria. Her elder brother Archduke Ferdinand, succeeded as Holy Roman Emperor in 1619.
- Archduchess Maria Christina of Austria (1574–1621), in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.