Facts and Events
||Marguerite F. Gilbert
||24 Nov 1877
||Delaware, Iowa, United StatesForrestville
||Delaware, Iowa, United StatesRichland Township
||29 Nov 1894
||Graettinger, Palo Alto, Iowa, United Statesto Stephen Lowery Jones
||Palo Alto, Iowa, United StatesVernon Township
||Palo Alto, Iowa, United StatesWalnut Township
||Delaware, Iowa, United StatesRichland Township
||12 Aug 1924
||Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho, United Stateswitnessed daughter Edith's marriage
||Yakima, Washington, United StatesCascade Precinct
||22 Jun 1938
||Pierce, Washington, United StatesFort Steilacoom
||Steilacoom, Pierce, Washington, United StatesWestern State Hospital Memorial Cemetery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Washington, United States. Death Records, Secondary quality.
Name: Margaret Jones
Date Of Death: 22 Jun 1938
Father Name: Leroy Guilbert
Mother Name: Muhan
Death Place: Fort Steilacoom, Pierce, Washington
Mother Name Surname: Muhan
Spouse Name: Stephen Jones
- ↑ Vernon Township, Palo Alto County, in Iowa, United States. State Census, 1895, HH #57, Primary quality.
,Stephen Jones, age 27, married male, born Wisconsin, occupation unreadable, Congregational religion
Maggie M. Jones, age 18, married female, born Iowa, Delaware County, keeping house, Congregational religion
Frank Jones, age 19, single male, born Wisconsin, Congregational religion
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Walnut, Palo Alto County; FHL #1240452, in United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (Washington, District of Columbia, United States: The National Archives, 19--?), HH 105, family 108, Primary quality.
Jones, Stephen L., head, white male, born April 1866, age 35, married 5 years, born Wisconsin, (parents birthplace blank), carpenter, unemployed [5? or 0] months of previous year, able to read, write, speak English, owns house free of mortgage
, Maggie L., wife, white female, born November 1877, age 22, married 5 years, borne 2 children (2 living), born Iowa, father born Michigan, mother born Iowa, able to read, write, speak English
, Leroy, son, white male, born May 1896, age 4, single, born Iowa, father born Wisconsin, mother born Iowa
, Edith, daughter, white female, born march 1897, age 3 born Iowa, father born Wisconsin, mother born Iowa
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Patron ordinance submission sheets, 1969-1991; FHL #1553481, in International Genealogical Index. (LDS Church, 1999-2005), Batch 5007692, F5 076 9249, Secondary quality.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Richland, Delaware, Iowa, in United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, HH 101, Fam 101, Primary quality.
Gilbert, LeRoy, 32, married, farmer, b. IL, both parents b. NY
, Susie, 25, wife, keeping house, b. IL, [parents birth places blank]
, Harry L., 8, son, b. NE
, Frederick B., 7, son, b. NE
, Frank, N. 5, son, b. IA
, Maggie F., 2, dau, b. IA
, Charley E., son, 6 mons, b. November, b. IA
- ↑ Richland, Delaware, Iowa, in United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T623), HH 20, Fam 20, Primary quality.
Gilbert, Leroy, head, 61, widowed, b. IL, both parents b. NY, farmer, general farm, rents
, Benjamin, son, 28, single, b. IA, both parents b. IL, farm laborer, fathers farm
, Ralph, son, 18, single, b. IA, both parents b. IL, farm laborer, works out
Jones, Maggie, dau, 32, widowed, 3 children 3 living, b. IA, both parents b. IL, housekeeper, home farm
, Leroy, grandson, 14, single, b. IA, fa b. WI, mo b. IL, farm laborer, works out, attends school
, Edith, grand-dau, 13, single, b. IA, fa b. WI, mo b. IL, attends school
, Irene, 3, single, b. ND, fa b. WI, mo b. IL
- ↑ Cascade, Yakima, Washington, in United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626), HH 265, Fam 280, Primary quality.
Blanfield, David W., head, rents at $16, no radio, 25, 1st married age 20, b. OR, fa b. US, mo b. MO, mechanic automobile, not a veteran
, Irene M., wife, 23, 1st married age 19, b. ND, fa b. WI, mo b. IA
, David W., son, 5, b. ID, fa b. OR, mo b. ND
Jones, Margaret L., mother-in-law, 53, widowed, 1st married age 17, b. IA, both parents b. IN
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Memorial# 55742855, in Find A Grave, Secondary quality.
Marguerite F "Maggie" Gilbert Jones
Birth: 1875, Forestville, Delaware County, Iowa, USA
Death: Jun. 22, 1938, Steilacoom, Pierce County, Washington, USA
Marguerite F. Jones died in the Western State Mental Hospital at Ft. Steilacoom. She was not mentally ill but had diabetes.
- ↑ Nez Perce Marriages, in Idaho, United States. Idaho, County Marriages, 1864-1950. (FamilySearch Record Search), [Vol. 7], p. 312, Primary quality.
Certificate of Marriage
Marion W. Little of Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
and Edith A. Jones of Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
were married 12 Aug 1924 at Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
by Benjamin H. Marshall, a Baptist Minister
Mrs. M. L. Jones and Mrs. B. H. Marshall, witnesses
Recorded 19 Aug 1924