Margarethe , Princess of Julich
d.10 Oct 1425
Facts and Events
||Margarethe , Princess of Julich
||Margarethe van Gulik en Berg
||Margareta Von Julich
||Amberg, Oberpfalz, Bayern, Germany
||23 Sep 1369
||to Adolf III of the Marck
||10 Oct 1425
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Margaret of Jülich ( – 10 October 1425) was a daughter of Duke Gerhard VI of Jülich and his wife, Margaret of Ravensberg (1315-1389).
In 1369, she married Adolf III of the Marck. She had fourteen children with him, at least five of whom did not survive infancy.
- Mynta (b.
- Joanna (b. ), abbess of Hörde
- Adolph (1373-1448), succeeeded his father in Cleves and later also in the Marck.
- Dietrich (1374-1398), succeeeded his father in the Marck.
- Gerhard (d. 1461), also Adolph as count of the Marck
- Margaret (1375-1411), married in 1394 Albert I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1404)
- Elisabeth (1378-1439), married Reinold of Valkenburg (d. 1396) and Stephen III, Duke of Bavaria
- Engelberta (d. 1458), married Frederick IV of Moers (1376-1448)
- Catherine ( – 1459)
- Margaret of Jülich, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.